Why you would want an intercom system? 1. To speak to and see who is at your entry without the need to open the door. 2. A great way to get kids safely answering the door before opening it. 3. A useful way to open… Read more >
Why you would want an intercom system?
1. To speak to and see who is at your entry without the need to open the door.
2. A great way to get kids safely answering the door before opening it.
3. A useful way to open the door if connected to an electronic locking device.
Intercom systems serve multiple purposes;
- Convenience in answering the door via audio/visual communication
- Security by separating occupants from persons outside.
- Access Control by providing access to open doors/gates/automatic doors remotely
- New IP intercoms provide extended remote access via internet connections to mobile phones
- Connect to Network Camera Recorders for recording via video intercom cameras
- Connect additional cameras to a standard IP intercom for a small scale security/safety camera system
The right intercom for you will depend on what features you need. Pay for what you need.
Aiphone 2-wire audio intercoms.
The DA series provides a simple 1 to 1 set-up for a single house, a duplex or set of 4 units. Note, there is no expansion of internal answering handsets, it is a pure 1 door station to one handheld handset system.
The DB series provides a hands-free system for a 1,2 or 4 button door station but expands to multiple internal answering points (up to 5 internal stations).
Economically priced from $270.00
Suits single tenancy homes and businesses, duplex and small office complexes who need an economical intercom communication system.
Aiphone are renown for their quality products so you should expect many years of service from your intercom system.
2-Wire Kit with Integrated Picture Memory
Simplicity of installation, A non-polarity 2-core wire and 1 power supply can operate multiple monitors and front door stations.
Features of the 2-Wire intercom include;
- 7” LCD touch screen internal monitor
- Integrated picture memory function
- capability to add additional internal monitors
- IP54 weatherproof housing
- Standard call or keypad door station with multiple code capacity
- Day and Night Ring Volume Settings as well as the ability to select different ring tones
- Door Release
- Talk between internal monitors
- wide angle fish-eye camera lens
VIP IP Intercoms essentially allow connection of your intercom to an internet modem enabling access to answer your intercom via your mobile phone anywhere you have internet connectivity.
The IP model enables two methods of communication;
- by wi-fi
- by cat5 cable
- 1.3 megapixel camera
- choice of door stations, surface mount and aluminium flush mount options
- the wi-fi method does not require an internal monitor
- 4GB internal storage
For intercom upgrades then the 2-wire IP intercom system will be your product choice.
- 1 megapixel day/night camera
- stainless steel front pane
- IP54 weather rated
- network and 24vdc over 2 wires
- save images from door station
- record messages and log visitors
- accessible internal SD card storage port
- up to 4 indoor monitors
Apartment Buildings present various challenges, particularly when replacing older systems.
Depending on the existing cabling, it’s condition, and of course the desired features, FRANKsecure will introduce you to a suitable system offering good local support and availability of after sales service.
Aiphone offer very robust and well servicing systems. Other brands are used depending namely on features and design aspects of the building in question. Talk to us about your intercom needs.