Protect your paper archives from destruction by fire: Archive Cabinet from Chubbsafes is a range of storage cabinets providing fire protection.
You archive many of your contracts, files and other paper documents in your office. But in the event of a fire, your archives are highly vulnerable to destruction. You need a high-volume storage solution that offers fire resistance while keeping important papers organised, confidential and safe.
Archive Cabinet from Chubbsafes offers fire protection with a key lock certified to ECB•S standards. The wide range of flexible fittings enables you to customise your cabinet to meet your storage needs while the cabinet’s light-grey, powder-coated finish blends seamlessly into your office space.
- Modern design to match any office environment
- Enhanced security: Double-wall construction with special fire-resistant barrier material, three-way boltwork
- Anchor points in base to fix the cabinet to the floor
- Generous storage capacity
- Certified EN 1300, Class A key lock
- Wide fitting capabilities to suit a variety of storage requirements: removableshelf, suspension file frame, lockable compartment
- Choice of 4 sizes ranging from 325 to 880 litres
Size325 1500h x 700w x 550d [1290h x 594w x 430d internal] volume 325 litres 95kg $1,859.00
Size450 1950h x 700w x 550d [1780h x 594w x 430d internal] volume 450 litres 120kg $2,189.00
Size640 1950h x 950w x 550d [1780h x 844w x 430d internal] volume 640 litres 150kg $2,849.00
Size880 1950h x 1260w x 550d [1780h x 1154w x 430d internal] volume 880litres 200kg $3,289.00
above pricing excludes all delivery charges, we can obtain delivery charges at time of considering purchase
- Posted on 5-10-16
- Posted in Safes