Access Control provides convenient access, not always increased security.
Access Control Systems _ ease of access, controlled access, audited access
Access control systems are just that, A system that controls access.
- Master Key Systems
- Mechanical digital locksets
- Electronic battery powered locksets
- Electronic mains powered locks
- Integration of all of above
Master Key Systems
The cornerstone of any well designed Access Control System
FRANKsecure are proud to be partnered with the leading Australian owned manufacturer Australian Lock Company to provide our clients with simply the best suite of security keyed products available.
Be secure in knowing that your investment in the security to the access of your premises is also securing the jobs of many Australians and that your investment dollar is remaining right here.
Review the product line-up below and be sure to discuss with us the benefits you will obtain by using Bilock or Series 6.
Controlling access to your premises is paramount in your ability to secure your premises and when you can be confident that employees cannot simply duplicate their set of work keys then you will certainly sleep more soundly. Combine a master key system with other levels of access control and you are well on the way to establishing a formidable defence in protecting your valuables and critical information.
Selection of Locksets to replace the existing lock on your entry / office / storeroom door, in mechanical and battery options.
- coded locksets
- fobs / card access
- remote operated
- bluetooth (coming soon!!)
Now we are talking, locks and I don’t have to carry a key! Now that’s convenience, less to carry in my pocket or purse. Never lose a key again. There are so many advantages to having keyless locks, and we at FRANKsecure love them. But please also be aware of their limitations in function and deemed security. Be aware and you will be a happy keyless lock user.
Types of keyless locks;
- Mechanical Digital Locks, no batteries, you normally have to remove the lock to change the code, you can only have one code, cheaper versions can be “picked” so keep those one inside not on your front entry door.
- Battery operated Electronic Locks, normally can have multiple codes, some have schedules for controlling when users can use their code, must be aware of the LED and Beep signals for when the batteries are getting low.
- The Not-So-Keyless Locks, there are a number of locks claiming to be keyless but you are still required to carry either a remote or tag FOB
Salto Inspired Access
a revolutionary product providing commercial grade access control with virtually no wires.
- lock escutcheons for hinged doors_ NO Wires
- GEO cylinders_ NO Wires
- readers for motor driven access applications
FRANKsecure have installed hundreds of doors onto Salto including;
- high schools
- holiday hi-rise accommodation units
- fire departments
- marina jetty berths
- keyswitch entries (garage, lifts, electric strike doors)
- home entry doors
The most modern and current Access Control Systems
Cloud based, wire-free Salto Clay is absolutely revolutionary, read more here
Clay by Salto is the easy, secure cloud-based wireless locking solution for small and medium sized enterprises.
The nature of Salto-Clay also lends itself appropriately to small managed rental accommodation homes that require off-site management.
Revolutionary in design, usability and features.
Salto-Clay greatly enhances users’ flexibility in access management, with real time reporting to the Clay APP providing control and convenience by combining an intuitive software platform with high quality and well designed hardware that is easy and quick to install. All of this in a user centred pay-per-use model. This ground breaking product brings wireless electronic access control to SME’s, providing vastly better functionality and performance than is possible in a traditional mechanical solution with a flexible management system that requires no software installation nor the cost of a fully-wired electronic product.
FRANKsecure is well entrenched in the Salto product, having installed hundreds of Salto locking products throughout the Gold Coast in schools, marinas, business and education facilities.
Salto-Clay broadens the appeal and customer base who will benefit from the smarts and simplicity of Salto.
Contact us for a demonstration on the Salto-Clay product and judge for yourself whether your establishment can benefit like many other Salto users have so far.
keyless gate system
Open your gate/garage door with your Mobile
The GSM-1000 works on latest GSM technology.
All you need is to insert a valid SIM card and program phone numbers of all users through simple SMS text commands.
When an authorised user makes a call to the receiver, it rejects the call after a single ring and activates a relay.
Since the call is rejected, the user is not charged for the call.
The GSM-1000 works on GSM network therefore the receiver can be activated from anywhere in the country where GSM network is available.
For example you can open your gate or switch on your kitchen lights in Sydney from Melbourne by making a call from your mobile phone and without getting charged.
It is portable and as simple as making a call.
- 64 user capacity
- piggy-back devices if more than 64 users are desired
- excludes sim card, will incur any sim card charges applied by your provider
- only other costs once installed is any SMS message required to program the device or when utilising the 2 output features via SMS messaging